Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday 5 from France?

Hi lovelies! TGIF!

 I am so ready for the weekend! I've been slacking this week on blogging because.....

I got the job! 

 Last week I mentioned I had an interview with a Newport Company that operates out of Paris. I landed the posish and am heading up the marketing and sales. I'm not going to give too many deets on the blog for privacy reasons but I've had 2 days and am LOVING it. I've got the whole new job, so much info, head spinning feeling but it's worth it. Plus, some trips to Paris? yes please. I get to operate with and communicate about my fav city all day long. So much FUN! I'm sure in about a week I will be singing a different tune :) 




Also, my dear friend Alex from {Ruffles,Ribbons and Bows, Oh My!} has started a Friday 5 linkup.....head on over to check it out and link up!

From Alex herself...

" Anyways, there aren't many (if any) rules to the Friday Five--just five things you are loving, going to do this weekend, are addicted to, etc. I usually have my favorite song at the time, something I am going to do, essentials for the weekend (which means diet coke makes the Friday Five A LOT), etc."



{1}

 Chanel lipstick #10 and # 21. Can't live without them. I may be old school rocking lipstick but I always have to have something on. I'm a dark shade gal.
Rivoli for when I want a pinker brighter shade. This was my wedding lipstick


Attitude when I want a dark red.  


{2}

Hawaiian Sweet Rolls


Lord have mercy these are to DIE for. 

{3}

Tucked in shirts with jeans. I've been wearing it and loving it.



{4} 

The fountain DC's at Pavillion's I order and drink while grocery shopping. No explanation necessary.


{5}

Much needed manicure over the weekend. Color TBD. Some contenders...

St. Petersburgundy, a fav I wore to our engagement party

You Don't know Jacque, the color I wore on my wedding day. Toes only obviously. My momma would have killed me. 

William-Tell Them about It. A perfect dark maroon.




Hope everyone has a great Friday and start to their much deserved weekend!!!

















3 comments:

meghan said...

congratulations on the job! That's so exciting that you get to go to Paris for the job sometimes. Also, I vote for the "You don't know Jacque" nail polish color. I want one of those new Texas collection colors, and I was looking at the Sand-tantonio one that looks a lot like that.

Kristen said...

Congratulations on the new job - how exciting! Paris is so glamorous, what a fun and romantic city to get to visit. So jealous. :)

MeredithT said...

Congrats on the job ET! I am very excited and proud of you!