Saturday, February 5, 2011

The joys of moving

The movers have come and gone.The furniture is in and 3/4 of the bins are unpacked. I can't feel half my body I'm so sore. BUT, We are moved in! I am obsessed with our new place and everything fits perfectly. We are having people over tomorrow for the Super Bowl ( crazy I know) and I wanted to have everything at least look put together. I have some very inappropriate and not blog friendly words for the woman who moved into our place but thats another story. Bottom line, she was scheduled to move in Sunday, showed up on Friday at 1:45 with a truck, had a couch delivered at 3 on Friday ( keep in mind we weren't moved out yet ) and then complained about having the cleaning crew we hired to deep clean it before she moved in working while she was trying to move in.....2 days early! Got all that? haha it was redic. 

Anyways, I just missed blogging so I thought Id do a quick post. I've got an all day volunteer bus tour with my gals from the JL today so Im leaving hubs to unpack the rest!


On a side note, I have a very exciting job interview on Monday! I had applied with a company in November for a marketing position and forgot about it and they called yesterday! They had decided not to hire in Nov but had saved my resume and wanted me to come in now that they are hiring people. Kind of crazy but I'm so excited. Best part of the company is that they are based in Newport but operate in Paris. There is a chance I'll need to learn French and fast but Im up for the challenge. Please don't laugh if your reading this and you took French with me in college. I've loved my almost year break of working but I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.  Say a little prayer!



Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the Super Bowl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayayay! that's SO exciting! good luck with french! hah. xoxox
send some interview vibes my way! good luck monday!

Jessica said...

That lady was ridiculous! That job sounds so cool, good luck on the interview and with the french!