Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu/Misc Monday

Happy Monday!  

I hope you all are loving the three day weekend! I actually am headed into work but to be fair I've had the last 10 months off. 

I hate to think about food right now since I over indulged this weekend! We had 2 date nights that were just what I needed. Hubs took me to a great French place Friday to celebrate the job and then we did our fav, Mexican last night. Sooooo, just a look at what's hitting our dining room table ( or couch) this week! I'll be posting recipes if they turn out delish!
In no particular order...



1.  Manhattan clam chowder
2. Pork loin with cherry glaze
3. Pulled pork sandwiches.
4. Marinated chicken with sweet potato fries 
with garlic aioli dipping sauce



5. BBQ chicken on the grill
6. Broccoli cheddar potato skins to go with said chicken
7. Turkey chili
8. What I hope I don't look like by the time the weekend get here!



Now for some misc. pics that are making me oh so happy this morning...
I love Carissa over at lowercase letters, head on over and check her out!


.............................................................................











If you got through all that, thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

meghan said...

The meals look yum and the pics are pretty! I like the nail polish one, especially.

Jessica said...

I made turkey chili on Friday and it was so yummy. Those sandwiches plus the fries look delish.

Lauren Caldwell said...

your menu sounds pretty good! i know the feeling of trying to create a menu when you're STILL full from the weekend! :)

Lauren @ tickled.