It's been one of those weeks. I'm loving a lot but am loving my couch more right now. My new job is so great but very challenging. I listened to two people speak very fast french all morning and it kind of makes your head spin. Regardless, Here's a wordless what I'm loving!! Head on over to Jamie's adorable blog and check her out!!
Hope you guys are loving things this Wednesday!!!
3 comments:
I love the whole BHLDN line from Anthropologie. That dress is one of the ones that I picked at first too. I want a pair of rain boots. The Tory ones are awesome...I'm hoping to get a pair of Hunter wellies.
uh, yeah...that dress from BHLDN- so gorgeous! that's my favorite too. just stumbled across your blog from WILW and love it. sounds like you have a really cool new job, congratulations!
Lovely post!! Where in So. Cal are you? Can't wait to learn more! :)
Post a Comment