J and I had our big meal last night with some home cooked filets and some other goodness! Recipes to come tomorrow. We ate on Sunday since he's working on some big deals at work and we didn't want to risk him getting caught at the office tonight. For today I thought I would link up with Kelly and MJ for this cute Valentines Day survey.
1. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
Sleepless in Seattle, Serendipity, When Harry Met Sally, Somethings Gotta Give and You've got Mail. Anything Meg and Tom do I am on board.
4. Describe your best Valentine's Day.
Well, one of my favorite Valentines Day's was our first one when we while we were dating. J flew into NYC and we headed straight to diner at The Rainbow Room. It's an iconic NYC place and the views are seriously the best. We were super dressed up and had such an amazing dinner.
After we went to Campbell Apartment in Grand Central afterwards for some cocktails. It really was the best night.
5. What has been the most romantic night of your life?
Wedding or the night we got engaged.
6. What's your go to date night outfit?
Black tights, gray ankle boots and black t-shirt dress or really anything black with my MK boots also.
7. Where is your favorite place to go on a date?
Out to dinner with the hubs. Some of my favs here are Nicks, Mama D's, Crow Bar and Side Door.
9. What is your favorite love song?
I have lots and lots I'm sure. My recent fav is Making Plans by MIranda Lambert. My MOH used it in a video for my bach party and it's been stuck with me ever since.











5 comments:
Love your answers!!!
Thanks for linking up
-Hydrangeas are my favorite too! :)
-What a romantic Vday!! That is incredible.
-I love all the movies you listed. So sweet. :)
-Miranda is my favorite! Makin' Plans is an awesome song.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! :)
I heard side door was "awesome".
Fuggy Pudding I love the Campbell Apartment! Love your blog! Love You!
Prohibition Punch for all.
Tom & Meg...I'm in!
Thanks for linking up!! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Post a Comment