Friday, February 11, 2011

To Do List



Happy Friday! It's officially the weekend around these parts and I couldn't be more excited! I have A. LOT on tap for Saturday and yes, the hubs has agreed to an errand type of day. Plus, he has to work all day Sunday giving me the house to myself to craft 'till my hearts content!

 First up, a stop to Home Depot so I can get...


All the materials to make this bad boy, or a version of it. The staple gun, drill and I are going to have a rockin' time. Don't worry, I got a tutorial from Martha. 


Then we are hitting up the fabric store to get...



Burlap for the table runner I'm dying for and some linen and batting for the headboard.


Theeeeeen, the Goodwill store to hopefully find ( fingers crossed) some fabulous things to re-do. I've got an itch for re-painting and re-purposing these days.

What are the odds that they will have a ghost chair? Not a chance but, I'm dying for one to put with our office desk



A vintage-y looking mirror to hang in the dining room over....


Something that resembles a buffet. We need more storage and there is so much extra space in the room!


Hope you guys are having a great Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhh i second your need for a buffet and vintage-y mirror! happy hunting! xoxo

Stephanie said...

Ooohhh...love your wish list! And am excited to see how your bed turns out...we too are making a bed this weekend!

Claire said...

ooooo sounds like you're going to have fun! :)

Lauren Caldwell said...

Sounds like a FUN weekend! Hope you have LOTS of luck at Goodwill! :)

~Lauren
tickledonline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your finished headboard!! I love all of these items!!