Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WILW


It's Wednesday again and that means I get to tell all of you wonderful gals the things I'm loving...Go link up with Jamie {here} and play along!


I'm LOVING avocados. I.can't.get.enough. To say I'm obsessed is an understatement. If we are out to dinner and something on the menu has avocado on it I will be ordering it. At least it's healthy right?


On that note, I'm LOVING this recipe for avocado pasta! It sounds perfect! It's of course from Oh She Glows which is my go to for really healthy, different recipes. You can find the recipe {here}.

pic via {here}

I'm LOVING that our first night in our new house will be Friday! So exciting!

I'm LOVING long black leggings. I have been wearing them constantly with all sorts of stuff. My fav is with flats and an oversized shirt/light sweater. So comfortable even if my husband doesn't believe they are pants.



I'm LOVING (well, love hating) that hubs and I are starting p90x on Monday. Siiiiiiiigh, I guess it's about time I got my butt back in gear.


I'm LOVING Reduced Guilt Trader Joe's Brownie Mix. Seriously, try this. No fat. Big chocolate taste. You can make them in individual servings with non-fat vanilla yogurt then popped in the microwave. I have a problem with eating a whole pan if I make the entire batch. Heaven.



I'm LOVING all of YOU fabulous blog readers! It has been so fun "meeting" you guys and getting glimpses into your lives via blog-world. It's crazy that I'll get to put faces with names at the SoCal blogger meet-up. What a fun idea!




And as always always, I'm LOVING my husband. He's just fantastic. 



Happy Wednesday!





9 comments:

Keri said...

P90X!! Ive heard it is awesome!! I have only ever done the ab ripper session - its hard but it works!

BeckyJo606 said...

Avocados are SO good! I would eat them everyday if I lived somewhere that they were fresh! I am obsessed with wearing tights too--they are constantly in my clothing rotation!

A.M. said...

P90X? Yuck....although you def. deserve a brownie after your first workout. Let me know how it goes--I miss you xoxo

Emily said...

omg nick hogan wanna-be's

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the blogger meet-up!! :)

I love wearing leggings...so comfy!

Kit said...

I love AVOCADOS too!!!

Jessica said...

Just found your blog from WILW. Avocados are so yummy! I bought those brownies last week but have yet to try them. I can't wait.

Kristen said...

this is the second time today I heard about that brownie mix. now I must go buy it :)

Anonymous said...

update: i made the avocado pasta recipe last night after i read your post wednesday and it was AMAZING! with this: http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=50400000109573
if you havent made it yet, do it now! xoxoxo