Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2T2


It's Tuesday so I'm jumping back on board with Taylor! It's been a while but this is a fun topic to get back in it with...

Top 2 Outfits you're loving for Spring!

I love love love Spring. It's just such a comfortable time of year for clothes, anything goes. This winter I LIVED in leggings or really skinny jeans with riding boots. I am very ready for.....

1. Looser, flowy, wide leg jeans. They are coming back, you'll see. I love higher wasted ones with light weight blouses tucked in. My absolute favorites are from Emerson Made. Everything she makes is pure genius. Even her house is to die for.  Just so you know, I heart 60/70's fashion so Im hoping the flared bottom makes a return. Secretly. 



This next pic isn't EM, it's from elle.com street style. 


Go {here} to read a great article about how to wear these lovelies. Trust me, there is a right way to do it.




2. The Nautical Stripe tee. A light weight navy and white stripe screams spring to me.






And I'm cheating and going with a third...

3. Pin on flower. She's wearing it in some pics above or you can go larger...


I just love it.



If you can't tell I want to order everything from this gal... go {here} to check out her fabulous stuff. The above pictures  are from her site as well.


Hope everyone is enjoying the 4 day week! 
Off to the DMV and then to sign papers for our new house :) 

4 comments:

black tag diaries said...

love, love, love the wide leg jeans... and i have been lusting over the EM blue bells for quite a while now... sigh. lovely choices.

Kit said...

Great picks! I am loving the nautical stripes too!!!!

Anonymous said...

love the 3rd outfit in #2! xoxo

Kristen said...

love your picks! emerson made has the cutest stuff! love your blog, i'm a new follower :)