Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10: 11 in 2011



Day 10: Favorite Girls Night Out Activities


Well, I may be partial but I think I have the best girlfriends in the world. They are such an important part of my life. I can't get enough girls weekends in my life . We are a big, close group that definitely knows how to have a great time. I wouldn't have it any other way.

First, my favorite girls....

my bach party


Liz's bach party


December engagement party hostesses

summer fun 



                                 
                                            Liz's wedding



cheers!


rehearsal dinner


Soooo when we get together....


I can always count on a trip to get manis 




A bottle or two of wine and some great hilarious convo's





And our favorite favorite has to be margaritas and mexican!



Since I live on the other coast we don't get to see each other as often. When we do, it makes me so very happy. They mean the world to me and I love them. End of Story.






  


6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I just got married this past August too! Love your pictures, so fun!

Anonymous said...

I love all of those pictures!!

What sorority were you in?

... said...

Aww! I love this post. I live so far from all of my girlfriends too and it makes me sad.

A.M. said...

I miss you. You are one of the best girlfriends ever! xoxo

Kit said...

Your friends are beautiful! I love mani and pedis!

Anne Stewart said...

Love and miss you Emma!