Day 11: What you are looking forward to in 2011
I have a feeling 2011 might be my favorite year yet? I'm really looking forward to..
My sister Julie visiting Newport Beach!
![]() |
| I can't help but laugh...maybe it's all the stuffed bunnies she's posing in front of? haha redic. |
Celebrating J's birthday in San Diego watching the braves play
![]() |
| He informed me that he had planned his birthday weekend and all I needed to do was show up. Right on. I'll sneak in a few surprises. Celebrating our 1st year of marriage! |
Among many other great things this year, I am very excited to celebrate this gal all year long...
![]() |
| this is how she looks most of the time :) |
In October she is marrying one of the BEST guys I know...
Best of all, I get to be a part of it...
I've known her since kindergarten. She's my reality touchstone. She doesn't let me get away with anything. We have been sorority sisters, roommates, partners in some serious crimes, bridesmaids and the best of friends..My post college years especially would have been so much different without her. Let's not talk about it. She and her hubby to be have been together 8 + years. They are a serious example of two people that were put on this earth for each other. They are funny, energetic, loving, kind, great friends of hubs and I and really they are just good people yall. I am so excited to shower her with all sorts of greatness this year. She deserves the absolute best and definitely a great party!
I hope everyone has a very happy and blessed 2011. This challenge has been so great and I' m loving all my new blogs that I'm following!












4 comments:
It sounds like you have a great 2011 ahead of you!! Can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding..
Thanks for participating in the 11 in 2011 link up! :)
Looks like it's going to be a great year!
Congrats on your first anniversary!
You have some great things to look forward to this year!
Thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment