Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5: 11 in 2011


Day 5: Places you hope to go this year


I would love to go to Hawaii maybe for a quick summer vacation? We are 4 ish hours away by plane so we could do a few days to get away over a long weekend. I really could go for a tropical drink and a beautiful sandy beach.  


hawaii_text.jpg

Lanikai+Beach,+Oahu,+Hawaii.jpg

pi_a_colada.jpg

Nothing better than a Pina Colada in hand with your feet in the ocean!





Since we are new to the area I would love to explore some CA scenes and sites. Im thinking maybe Big Bear Lake? I would also looove to drive the Pacific Coast Highway from Newport to San Francisco, Napa etc. It takes a long time but it would be such a blast to stop at some beach towns along the way. 




Big-Bear-Lake_01.jpg
Big Bear; We could do some hiking and bed and breakfasting

            pacific-coast-road-trip-1_22098_600x450.jpg
A stretch of gorgeous California coast!



Can't wait to see where you all are off to this year!




4 comments:

Kit said...

I really want to go to Hawaii one day...its on my list!

Anonymous said...

Oh you'll have so much fun in Big Bear and going up and down the coast. Its just gorgeous!! :)

... said...

I think driving that Pacific coast highway would be such an awesome trip. CA changes so much from the South to the North, and I doubt there's a better way to experience it. And think how inexpensive it would be while still being so relaxing!

Jenni said...

That's aweomse that Hawaii is so close to you!