Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7: 11 in 2011


Day 7: Favorite Memory of 2010

First of all, Happy Friday Yall! I am so excited for the weekend!!

This was definitely the year of memories for J and I and in the end we loved every single second of it. We started so many new chapters, closed some others and had the most incredible time. Of course I loved seeing J graduate law school, getting married!, our engagement party, my showers etc. etc. But the best single MOMENT of 2010 was this one.


We had just had the wedding of a lifetime; packed up our lives and all the wedding gifts into a moving truck ( thankfully driven by a great company), loaded our cars on another truck, signed the lease on our house in SoCal, said goodbye to our family and friends; we had closed the door on our east coast life for now.  We had a long day of flying down to Aruba and when we finally got to the resort we immediately changed and went down to the beach. We were relaxing in the water when it hit both of us... we were done. We were done with the long distance, done with the planning, done with school. We were finally married, together, with our whole new life in front of us. We could just be. It was the best feeling in the whole world. We were over the moon and so excited. It's those really simple moments that I'm loving these days.


On a fabulous side note, Thanks so much to sweet Meghan for the Stylish Blogger award! Head over to her blog {here} and check her out, she's so much fun!




I can't believe the challenge is almost over! 
Kit and MJ, it's been such a blast! 











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture...represents such a great moment in 2010 :)

I can't believe it's almost over either!! I'm thinking of hosting a Valentine's swap, so check back for that!!

Kit said...

That is a wonderful picture! You have a great year!

Kristy said...

Gorgeous photo!

Anonymous said...

definitely teared up...AGAIN! apparently your blogging seems to have that effect on me!

Jenni said...

What a great post! It sounds like a wonderful year for you two!