Day 8: Favorite Healthy Snacks
These are my top 3 favs....
Wasa Flatbread with a 35 calorie wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese.... yum! You can add chopped anything on top and it's so filling and good for you. If you haven't had Laughing Cow it is so unreal good! It comes in individual wedges, in a lot of diff flavors, perfect for a single serving!
Second, I can not eat enough pistachios. I know they are higher in fat but it's a good fat. They can help keep you heart healthy and can help fight cell damage caused by free radicals in your body. Yah! Also, for an easily entertained gal like myself, its kinda fun to have to work for your snack by getting them out of the shells right? Maybe burn a few calories too!
Third, if you are into granola and want to try making your own, this is the best recipe I've ever had. It's packed full of seriously good stuff. It's from {this} fabulous site called Oh She Glows. She has a ton of great health tips and really great recipes. Her blondies also look amazing.
![]() |
| pic via {here} Head on over to {Oh She Glows} to get the recipe if your interested! |
I hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend and doing something fun!!






3 comments:
I've had the laughing cow and like it a lot. Where do you find the Wasa crackers at the store? Are they high fiber?
Homemade granola is the best!
I cannot stop eatting pistachios once I start!!
Post a Comment