I'm back to linking up with adorable Jamie over at This Kind of Love. Such a good mid-week reminder of all the things I'm loving right now...
I'm LOVING the Margarita Cupcakes I saw on Kendall's blog. I made them for a friend last night and they were so so so delicious. Big plus, while you have the marg mix and tequila out you might as well make yourself a drink right? You can find the recipe {here}
pic via {here}
I'm LOVING LOVING that it's 62 and sunny in the middle of January.
I never get tired of this view
I'm LOVING that all the holiday decorations are put away and my house is back to being light, bright and clean. Not that I don't love the way my house looks during the holidays but it's nice to have a new clean slate.
I'm LOVING that I finished and hung my book page wreath. Such a cheap way to make a very very cute wreath. So my style.
I'm LOVING the vegan Mac and Cheese I made the other night for dinner. Don't let that scare you. Neither one of us are vegans but I was feeling adventurous? The base of the sauce is ground up cashews and it has lots of hidden veggies. It's a great way to get some nutrition and good fats. If you can't find the natural yeast just add a few tbls of cheese. Unless you really are vegan. My very meat and potatoes husband ate it up. It was different but so good.
Recipe {here}
pic via {here}
I'm LOVING this shirt from LuLu's I saw on Natasha's blog and am dying to snag it.
Also from LuLu's I'm LOVING these...
I'm LOVING bold wallpaper in entryways.
And as always I'm LOVING my sweet and considerate husband. Whenever I'm the least bit under the weather he never lets me cook or do anything until I feel better. He immediately picks up my fav meal or takes me out to get it. When I was sick on Friday he scooped me up and took me straight to In -N-Out. Because we all know that cures anything you have going on. I'm not kidding. One animal style burger later I was good as new.
Apparently this week I am LOVING alot! Nothing wrong with that.












4 comments:
i love the wallpaper!
i'm a new follower from what i'm loving wednesday.
i'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow back!
http://diaryofadevildogwife.com
Oh, I have been wanting to wallpaper something! I am loving it lately!! Super cute post! I'd be loving that view, too! We don't have any snow, but it's freezing cold!!
Those cupcakes sound amazing!
Thanks for playing along!
What a beautiful view :) My cousin lives out in California and she has the best views from her apartment!
Post a Comment