Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WILW


I'm linking up with Jamie today for another What I'm Loving Wednesday...I must have moving on the brain because I am LOVING all of these beautiful spaces...







I am LOVING this wine fridge....dangerous for any party with your girlfriends!






I am LOVING chickens apparently? This is Kate and I from over 20 years ago. She lovingly started to draw her parents...I drew some form of poultry. Go figure. PS. Shout out to my natural hair color. Yikes!






As always I'm loving my amazing husband and the beautiful flowers he brought me home the other day. He's the best!





Hope you guys are all having a fabulous Wednesday!!!

10 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I am loving all of those pictures... especially that wine fridge!! That is SO COOL!!! And, I love peonies!

Kristen said...

that wine fridge is amazing!

Ashley said...

I love love the wine fridge and the closet! I'll dream of both tonight!

Lindsey @ Magnolias and Gobbers said...

wine fridge. UNBELIEVABLE. I'm pretty sure I need one.

Michelle said...

I have to concur with previous comments - I LOVE the wine fridge and closet. Here lately, I'm totally in love with white kitchens too, although I could never keep one clean enough :)

meghan said...

Can you imagine having that wine fridge in your house? That's crazy!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I want that wine fridge!

Jen said...

That kitchen is TO DIE FOR! I love all of the white!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that wine cellar!!!

I posted about the SoCal Blogger Meet-Up! Hope you'll be able to come :)

Anonymous said...

oh those flowers are gorg!