Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday! I hope all you lovelies had the BEST Valentines Day! Mine was filled with lots of good wine, food, a fire ( yes it was chilly enough) , sweet cards from both sets of parents, and a love letter from hubs. Best part, we are going away this weekend!! I'm so excited but J won't tell me anything. I love a good surprise :)

I'm linking up with Taylor this week for another lovely Top 2 Tuesday. 




Top 2 Grammy Looks


Easy. Peasy.


{1} Selena Gomez hands down. 
Totally gorg in every way



{2} Lea Michele.
 Call me crazy because I'm not a big fan of this gal. But I'm kind of digging this black number. 




Seeing all these formal gowns is already making me start browsing for a dress to wear to the JL Christmas Cocktail in Nov. Yes, it's a long way away but yes, I love a good black tie event. My leading favorite...


I know its's long sleeve but I'm digging the retro vibe. Plus, who loves their pale arms in November? Not this gal.  It's Halston Heritage which is by far one of my all time favorites. They made my " barbie" dress I wore for my bach party. 




I hope everyone has a great Tuesday! I have a feeling I'll have a lot to love for WILW tomorrow :)










4 comments:

Emily said...

i miss my friend

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Selena Gomez looked incredible!

Lauren Caldwell said...

I'm LOVING that black formal dress ... I like the retro longsleeves! :)

Lauren @ tickled.

natasha {schue love} said...

LOVE this pink dress...must.have.it! :)