It's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday! It's such a good reminder of all the good things in your life and to let everyone know what you're loving! Head on over to Jaime's blog and link up!
WARNING: lots of love ahead.
I'm LOVING Caffeine Free Diet Coke. Less caffeine in my system is SO much better for my daily function level. I have coffee in the mornings but other than that I'm drinking DC for the taste not the energy boost. I'm addicted. It runs in the family. To me it's normal to drink 4+ cans a day and pick one up if I'm running errands.
I'm LOVING the savory sausage rolls I made for Brinner last night. Sometimes you just need breakfast for dinner and these rolls were amazing! Sage sausage, thyme, butter, gruyere cheese...yes please. Plus, it came from Cooking Light? I'm not sure how light it is but that didn't stop me from eating them last night and this morning. I found the recipe over at Kendall's blog {here}
First of all, let me preface by saying that it is yearrrrs before J and I have kids. My husband, mom and mother in law read this blog so I just feel the need to clarify :) BUT, It doesn't mean I'm not LOVING this sweet, neutral of course, nursery. Yes friends, my love of all white and neutral extends to baby rooms. I'm going to have to buy stock in bleach but I'm ok with that.
I'm LOVING our rain shower in our new house. It's really really tall, like 7 feet, so it makes showering dangerous. As in, I can stay in there alllll day.
I'm LOVING drinking Tempranillos these days. Especially this little gem our friends brought us for the Super Bowl. It was so amazing.
I'm LOVING this song. I have no idea why. I can't relate to the situation but it's the twang and catchy melody. Please tell me I'm not the only California girl driving down PCH jamming to country songs?
I'm LOVING my new sweet friends in the JL. We had the BEST time on Saturday on our bus tour to see the JL's volunteer sites. There were four of us that literally laughed all day. Plus, one is from Alabama! A southern gal! Too much fun. We are going to start doing weekly cocktails in the neighborhood and I couldn't be more excited.
And lastly, as always ALWAYS, I'm LOVING my husband who is the absolute best.
Happy Wednesday y'all!








5 comments:
Loving the I found your blog! You are too cute! And I'm LOVING the looks of those rolls you made for dinner .. Making me HUNGRY! :)
~Lauren
tickledonline.blogspot.com
I love diet coke too! Have you tried sprite zero?
I LOVE that shower head! I am hoping to convince the hubby to get us a new one soon!
Which JL are you a member of? I'm thinking of joining in April!
And you're not the only SoCal girl that sings along to country :)
Have a great Wednesday!!
I have made some friends through Junior League too. It's a great way to meet people. And, you can have so many stinkin cookbooks! Do you have to buy them too? Interested in a swap if you have a million?
Post a Comment