Julie is on her way!!!
It's a miracle she got out of NYC. Three hours of a delay and 8 hours at the airport but she's mid air scheduled to get in around midnight in LA. Thank goodness! All of my fun "sister plans" would have had to be scrapped for the weekend...
She's sitting close to Patti from Millionaire Matchmaker who apparently is wearing a very gaudy sparkly track suit...haha I love it.
I'll be back to blogging Monday-ish!
Have a great weekend!!!
One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sisters and still have plenty for yourself. ~Betsy Cohen

2 comments:
Hi Emily, thanks so much for following my blog/signing up for the meetup! I can't wait to meet you. :)
Glad your sister is on her way!
yay glad she FINALLY made it--have so much fun! Also, please tell Julie to pass my info along to Patti. kthanksbye.
Post a Comment